Membership of Sustainable Trading is open to all global markets participants engaged in trading, or providing trading-related services, and with an interest to be part of (and contribute to) an industry-wide ESG network.
Our members support and promote the mission of Sustainable Trading with the aim of accelerating the journey along the path to a more sustainable future for global markets trading.
Our cross-industry ESG network, and collaborative approach to identifying and implementing ESG best practices, supports individual members to influence and impact change within their own organisations, and for the greater benefit of the whole industry.
Benefits of membership
Sustainable trading members participate in – and contribute to – a trading-focused ESG network, and in turn benefit from access to knowledge, expertise and tools that provide shape and direction to member organisations’ own ESG and sustainability initiatives.
In addition, participants in Sustainable Trading can:
- Access and provide input to best practices that are tailored for the trading industry.
- Benchmark trading practices to assess progress, within their own firm and relative to the wider industry.
- Use an efficient, comparable process to demonstrate ESG commitment and progress to clients, employees and other stakeholders.
- Identify solutions to help achieve corporate goals, including potential cost reducing strategies.
Why join Sustainable Trading? What our members say
ESG has been part of the investment process for clients for a number of years,
seeing this become an increasing focus for trading desks in welcome for technology
providers such as us. We look forward to being part of Sustainable Trading, by
contributing and learning in equal measure.”
– Jimmi Shah, CEO, Neovest
“Getting involved with the Sustainable Trading initiative from the start has been a strategic
decision for Euronext, as ESG is at the forefront of our Growth for Impact 2024 strategy.
We are proud to be a founding member of the Sustainable Trading network as it will
give us the opportunity to work in collaboration with the entire industry.”
– Clarissa De’Giorgio, Head of Business Development and Marketing, Euronext Technology Solutions
“We recognise that we have an important role in the transition to a more sustainable future,
for the benefit of our clients and societies in which we operate. We are delighted to
become a member of Sustainable Trading, demonstrating our commitment to integrating
ESG factors across our business and taking action to drive change within the financial markets.”
– Asif Godall, Head of Global Markets, EMEA, Mizuho International
“Aegon Asset Management are excited to be a founding member of this initiative.
Being a force for good is at the heart of our business; the collaborative approach
of Sustainable Trading will deliver a powerful force for sustainable change in
financial markets trading, benefitting all participants.”
– Kirstie MacGillivray, Head of Multi Asset Dealing and Treasury, Aegon Asset Management